Tuesday 13 May 2014

Last Of The Sweater Weather







 What I Wore:
Shirt: Thrifted
Sweater: Ardene
Pants: ASOS
Socks: Ardene
Shoes: Thrifted

It is finally starting to warm up around these parts. Today I went outside in a skirt and didn't need tights or a jacket! It is so nice, this winter was long and extra brutal. Spring is like a new lease on life. This will probably be the last post featuring a sweater for a while *fingers crossed* I actually wore this near the end of April when it was still cook enough for a sweater to be necessary. Even though it is a little out of season I felt like sharing it anyway. I have gotten into the bad habit of taking outfit pictures and then not sharing them for a few weeks. the weather is changing so quickly now that that doesn't really work anymore. Anyway, back to the outfit.I like how the collar looks with the sweater, they look like they could be one item of clothing if it wasn't for the rest of the shirt sticking out at the bottom. I also like the socks with the shoes, it just adds a bit more of a focus point to the bottom half. I am really bad at describing why I like what I am wearing so I will just leave it at that for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment