Friday 24 January 2014

Postcard Perfect






What I Wore:
Sweater: Clothing Swap
Shirt/neck tie: Made by me (McCall's Pattern)
Skirt: Made by me (no pattern)
Leggings: Suzy Shier
Socks: Spring
Shoes: Golden Ponies

*Drumroll* I am pleased to unveil my new outfit photography backdrop. I still have to move a few things out of the way in order to use it, but it is definitely worth it. I bought two curtain panels from work and I had to shorten this one to fit in the window. I used the excess fabric to make the two smaller cushions, and I shortened the second panel to make the bench cushion. I think I am going to use the other panel in the living room once the weather warms up. We had to hang a blanket in there for the time eing just to cut down on the draught (old house problems).

I am also really excited to announce that I made my first Etsy sale yesterday! I have been working away on it and am so excited. Thanks so much Lucy :D  

4 comments:

  1. YAY IT WAS ME!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your email about the shipping - but it wouldn't let me reply...? Anyway, don't feel bad! Shipping is too expensive, and I'm totally not upset that it might take ages. I mean, obviously if instant transport existed and I could have it now, that would be amazeballs, but I can wait (not patiently) for it to arrive! Thank you so much!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's weird, I am not sure if that is normal as I am still getting used to etsy workings. I thin I am going to have to add a message to any more international shipments that it might take a while. Thanks for being so cool about it, can't wait for your package to arrive!

    ReplyDelete