Friday 25 October 2013

Grey Days





What I Wore:
Shirt: Bealls
Cardi: Smart Set
Skirt: Made by me (no pattern)
Shoes: c/o B.A.I.T via Cut Out + Keep

This look feels like it is turning into my fall/winter uniform, it is pretty similar to what I wore in this post. Shirt, cardigan, high-waisted skirt and a belt. It's an easy look to pull together and it stills feels relatively fresh each time. I have to be careful not to fall into a rut though. I really like the grey with teal. I have been gravitating to grey clothing a lot lately. I didn't used to won anything grey, and now I have a few shirts and this skirt. I also bought some grey remnants from work, not sure what I will then those into yet. It's funny how my tastes seem to e changing all the time.

I am looking forward to a super fun Halloween party this weekend. I don't want to reveal what Colin and I are going as, but I will definitely post some pictures next week. I'll give you a few hints though: it's kind of a couples costume because you need two people, they are both guys, they travel around a lot. That's all I am going to give you right now. Sometimes it is really easy to think of things to say on here, and other times it is really hard and then I feel like I am just spewing out useless garbage. This is one of those times where I have nothing useful to talk about so I am just going to leave it at that for now. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment