Friday 9 August 2013

Knotted Nautical






What I Wore:
Shirt: Thrifted (Talize)
Skirt: Made by me (no pattern)
Headscarf: Thirfted (Talize)
Shoes: Ardene
Brooch: Thrifted (Goodwill)

Super nautical themed outfit again today, I should make a post tag for that since it seems to happen a lot. Nautical is definitely one of my favourite looks, and it has been for a while. I just love the combination of blue, red, and stripes. You can't lose with that one can you haha. I have also jumped on the bandwagon of tied shirts. I saw this shirt at Talize on Monday and I knew it had to be mine. I am not one for following trends, but this look is so deliciously retro and a little edgy, plus the shirt was on sale so I couldn't resist. I might have to wear it with my high waisted sailor shorts on the beach next week! Speaking of that, we are going up to my aunt's cottage next week As far as I know there is no internet and it's doubtful that I will be able to post from up there. I will attempt to schedule some posts, but I don't have too much prepared yet so it might be a little sparse. I will definitely be taking a lot of pictures and stuff while I am there though so expect some good stuff when I get back. Happy Friday everyone!  

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lucy :) I am glad I had started amassing them already because it is a great quick hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete