Monday 3 June 2013

Shiptastic







What I Wore:
Shirt: Bealls
Cardi: Reitmans
Skirt: Thrifted (Out of the Past)
Shoes: Thrifted (Talize)
Earrings: Target

I'm back! I just wanted to say a big thank you to all of those who left kind comments over the last few weeks. It has been rough, but I think after a break I am ready to get back to blogging as usual. It's good to keep busy and have something to look forward to.

I really enjoy this skirt. There is some fabric at work that is similar to this, and I really wanted to buy some and make a dress, but it is a little on the pricey side so I haven't bought it. Then I saw this skirt when I was thrifting a few weeks ago and thought it would do nicely. Everybody thought this was a dress when I was wearing it, which is fine by me, I guess it just means it all goes really well together. I got this shirt when I was in Florida, there was also one in red and white and I really wish I had bought it as well. It fits really well and will be nice for the hot summer that is coming.

Can you believe that Thursday will mark my one year blogiversary? I certainly can't. I am going to put up a special post about it on the actual day, so stay tuned for that. I also have some other fun stuff planned for this week, and I will be going back to my regular post schedule this month so stick around for tons of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that does sound like fun! What kind of crossover/writing topic did you have in mind? We could do some kind of meet up maybe? I have been wanting to do a clothing swap or something too, do you know anyone else that might be interested in that since we're in the same city?

    ReplyDelete