Monday 22 April 2013

Tippy Toes












What I Wore:
Dress: Thrifted (Frenchys)
Belt: Ardene
Tights: Old Navy 
Shoes: c/o Cut Out + Keep and B.A.I.T
Hair Ribbon: ???

I have returned from my unfortunate but required break from blogging. I was only gone for 10 days but it feels like a lot longer than that. It's been a whirlwind of a few days, with a lot of driving and sleeping not in our house, but things are looking up so I will leave it at that for now. I am going to be taking it slowly on here for a while. I might just post brief updates and outfit posts for a bit, we'll see how it goes. Which reminds me I haven't had any time to work on my April sewing project so I am not sure if I will be finished it by the end of the week. I think I'll just work away at it and post pictures when it is done. I'm not sure if I will be able to get back on track in time for next month's project either, but don't you worry your pretty little heads I will still be sewing and posting my work on here.

Just before I left my B.A.I.T shoes from Cut Out + Keep arrived and I haven't had a chance to show them off until now. Aren't they perfection? I think they are pretty sweet and I have hardly taken them off my feet (except to sleep, and even then it was unwillingly).   

No comments:

Post a Comment