Wednesday 10 April 2013

Oh Buoy!










 What I Wore:
Dress: Made by meeeee
Cardi: Thrifted (ValueVillage)
Tights: Dollorama
Shoes/Hairbow: Payless
Belt: Bealls

Apparently I have too many nautical themed outfits and it is hard to avoid using the same title for all of them. I always want to use Sail Away or Sailing Away but I have definitely overdone both. I need to become more creative with my titles. Puns are always good, right? I really like this dress and sweater together, I can't believe I didn't think of pairing them before. I seem to be saying that a lot lately, maybe I am branching out of my comfort zone, or maybe I am becoming more creative. I am not sure, but I am pretty pleased with the results so I hope it doesn't stop anytime soon. My shoes came in the mail on Monday from B.A.I.T! Of course they arrived just as I was leaving for work, which meant that I didn't get a chance to try them on and all I could think about at work was opening the box and basking in their glory. I tried them on when I got home and  and they were well worth the wait. They are beautiful and perfect and I cannot wait to wear them and show them off, haha! You will definitely be seeing a lot of them on here in the future. Like I said before I have a few outfit pairings already planned out, so be prepared (that sounded ominous, but it was meant to be exciting). The lovely people at B.A.I.T sent me this nice note with my shoes, how sweet!



I want to thank the people from B.A.I.T and the people from Cut Out + Keep for picking me as the winner of the giveaway!

2 comments: