Thursday 10 January 2013

January Sew-Along




Hello everyone. I would like to introduce you to my first "sew-along" project of 2013! 

I have decided to use pattern 6081 from New Look. I am going to be doing option C. If you click on the this link it will take you to the New Look website with a close up of the pattern envelope. I plan on using the red fabric for the main body and the beige for the contrast of the bow and center front. I thought it would be neat if other people decided to work on the same project and posted their results on here at the end. If you are planning on participating, please let me know I am excited to hear from you! If you have any questions or get stuck feel free to contact me and I will help you out. This is my first attempt at this project so I am not sure how well it will work out, but I wanted to give it a try for a few months and see how it goes. Happy sewing!   

2 comments:

  1. Oh cool! I don't have the skills for this but looking forward to watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nonsense, everybody can sew(as long as you have a machine, haha)! I am going to try and do weekly update posts. Like I said this is the first time I have done this so it might be a bit of a rocky start, but I am really hoping it works out.

      Delete