Monday 10 December 2012

Cameo Club






What I Wore:
Shirt: Zellers
Cardi: Smart Set
Skirt: Made by me
Tights: Old Navy
Boots: Chocolate Craving Boot from ModCloth
Necklace: Xcetera

I am going to admit that these boots and this skirt together was a pairing I had envisioned since I purchased the boots. I have been biding my time to wear them together until it was cold enough because the skirt is heavily lined and too warm to wear in early Fall. If you have been reading this blog for a while, you may recall that I actually wore it in the summer to a convention. It was part of a set that I made for school, but the skirt by itself is a little more subtle and can be worn as a "normal" piece of clothing.

Not much else to say today really. There probably won't be much going on around here besides outfit and nail posts until after Christmas. I have been working on some projects and cooking up ideas that I want to share with you, alas there is not much time to do so right now. I hope you are all well and not going too crazy with the holidays approaching!  

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're so far into this blog you can start mentioning previous archived blog posts!!! Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's crazy right! I might have to do some remix posts soon :D

      Delete