Thursday 1 November 2012

Happy Halloween!








What I Wore (Costume):
Kimono: made by moi
Sash: My sister's

What I Wore:
Dress: Thrifted
Cardi: Thrifted
Tights: Dollorama
Boots: Payless (ages ago)

Okay, so it is a little past Halloween here now, but it's still Halloween somewhere right? I had to work until 9pm and I wanted to get some good shots of the pumpkins while they were still lit. So yeah, sorry fr the lateness. I also want to apologize for my hair because it is a bit of a mess. I couldn't wash it today because we are getting a new shower installed and the water was turned off.

Sadly there was only one other person dressed up at work so I felt a little lonely, especially after they left. But it was still fun and I am glad I found something suitable to wear. I was thinking about wearing my corset over some clothes and being a pirate, but I tried it on yesterday and there was no way I was going to make it through 8 hours wearing that sucker so that went out the window. I wore the black dress and fishnets in case I decided to wear this witch hat that was at work, but I ended up sticking with the kimono. I am pleased I got a chance to wear it out since it hasn't seen much daylight, haha. Anyway, enough rambling. As promised here is a shot of the lit pumpkins!


I think they turned out pretty well if I do say so myself. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment