Monday 18 June 2012

Sequins and Feathers (Not Like a Showgirl)





What I Wore:
Shirt: Zellers
Sweater: Smart Set
Pants: Zellers
Earings: ???

I have realized that I have a ridiculous amount of clothes from Zellers. They used to have a really great selection. My mum and my sister and I used to go to the outlet location near our house and spend hours hunting through the racks for good stuff. It was kind of like a thrift store meets Winners. Speaking of thrift stores, I had my first experience at a Frenchie's last week. For those of you who don't live in the East Coast, it's a giant thrift store chain that has all of its clothes organized in bins. It is way cooler than it sounds, I swear. Anyway, I am going on another site visit tomorrow and we may get a chance to visit one on lunch which is pretty exciting. Hopefully I will get some good finds.  

No comments:

Post a Comment