Friday 8 June 2012

Fire Your Guns


Pew Pew

Shirt Detail 

I love the lines on the back of this jacket

Casablanca! 



What I Wore:
Headband: Shoppers (another weird but good find) 
Jacket: Zellers
Shirt: Zellers
Necklace: Art Crawl vendor, handmade 
Pants: Zellers
Shoes: Spring (a few years ago now)

These shoes are probably my favourite pair. I am really tough on shoes, I have already had to re-sole these and I glued the tips back up with a hot glue gun a while back, but I just can't give them up. I also really love this necklace, it kind of looks like a dog tag which fits with the jacket. Casablanca is also a classic and one of my favourites. It was quite lovely outside today so I decided to take my outfit pictures out on the back porch. 

For those of you who don't know, my task this summer at my internship is to travel to member sites of the association and take photographs of their textile (mostly costume) collections. I was really excited about today because it was supposed to be our first official site visit. Unfortunately everyone in the office got sick and we had to call off the trip. Instead I spent the day working on my research project (a manual to go along with the photography kit we assembled for the project), which has to be done but definitely is not nearly as fun. I'm hoping that everyone is feeling better next week, and if I'm lucky we will go on our scheduled trips too.  


No comments:

Post a Comment