Monday 25 June 2012

Bows and Polka Dots





What I Wore:
Sweater: Thrifted
Shirt: Jacob
Skirt: Smart Set
Tights: ???
Shoes: Blowfish
Earrings: Gift from Colin's Sister

I really like bows. I went through this faze a few years ago where all the clothes I bought had bows on them. As a result I have an obscene number of clothing and jewellery pieces that have bows on them. By obscene I mean at least three shirts, which is a lot in my mind. I was super happy when Colin's sister gave me these earrings as a present one year since they are a) super cute and b) go well with my other bow related items. 

Nothing ridiculously exciting going on today, just a typical day at the office really, processing pictures from our site visit on Friday. I did find a copy of Wii Sports on the side of the road. I already have a copy, but I bought my parents a Wii for Christmas with my Optimum points (I go to Shoppers a lot) and they did not get a copy since it is a newer Wii. I was pretty excited to find a game just in the street, and in good condition. 

I am am also super excited to see Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter at some point soon. I read the book at Christmas, and it was so good. I have been waiting for the movie to come out since then. I know it hasn't gotten great reviews, but I don't think people understand that it is supposed to be a satire a la Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Anyway, I will report on that when I finally get out to the theatre to see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment